We are founded on community and rich learning experiences, held together with professional teaching practice and a shared understanding that together we can make a difference in the World.
We are committed to ensuring that children and their families feel a sense of belonging and wellbeing as they move through this Jorney. We provide quality education and care by ensuring:
- Small group sizes, with high teacher/child ratios in the under twos and over twos areas.
- A purpose built area for infants and toddlers with a family friendly space that feels like an extension from home.
- Flexible hours (7.45am to 5.15pm) and affordable Early Childhood care and education.
- Professional trained Early childhood Teachers.
- A space were children learn through responsive and reciprocal relationships.
- A nurturing, positive, child centered and safe learning environment.
If you would like to enroll your child at Bridge Street Early Learning Centre the first step is to contact us or pop in to be shown around. We can then let you know what availability we have. You can get an enrollment form from our office or download it here.
If we are fully subscribed we can let you know when a space is likely to come available.
We operate on a first come first served basis so it's best to enrol early.
Aratuna room which is our under twos are $6.50 per hour
Maitahi room which is our over twos are $6.10 per hour
WINZ subsidies are availible and we also offer the 20 hours free ECE for 3 and 4 year olds.